Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Stormin, git yur gun

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:03:45 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/26/2015 05:32 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Some people don't make much sense on email,
also. When I got the girl's email, I had to
read it through several times and guess what
she really meant.

We had a VP that was so notorious people collected his better efforts.
Whatever he was thinking about got reduced to one ungrammatical sentence
that hit some of the high points. In person he was sharp but when he sat
in front of a keyboard he dropped about 40 IQ points.

We had a guy at work, served a day in an acting capacity of authority.
Wrote a Memo to all staff about a procedure and called it an Edict, is
would now be policy. What a hoot.

Everybody joked about "edicts" for weeks. I called him an educated
idiot