Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - The Great Thanksgiving Hoax

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:41:58 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Oooh! Slaves! You're entitled to reparations, an EBT card, job
preferences, and all sorts of good things. Oops, you said 'Irish'? The
back of the bus is that way, honky.

Schoolchildren should be taught the true history of the country and about ALL of the slaves who built the country. The African Negroes were not the only slaves but they get all the fraking attention. Autochthonous people of The New World sold their own slaves to European settlers in North America. There were European Caucasian people who were slaves or "Indentured Servants" which is just another way of saying slave. Caucasian slaves were often given more dangerous jobs because they weren't considered to be as valuable as Negro slaves. A lot of Chinese came to America and built most of the intercontinental railroad. If they weren't officially labeled slaves, they were certainly treated as such. It's amazing how all the different people from all over the world who had been enslaved got over it and went on to make America the greatest country in the world but those descended from African slaves wish to remain victims who are enslaved by those pandering to them. I wish my melanin

enabled
cousins would GET THE HELL OVER IT! ¯\_?_?_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Slave Monster

Read about Squanto (Plymouth)

Pilgrims were shocked he spoke English and taught them to survive.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Squanto.aspx