Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - The Great Thanksgiving Hoax

On 11/25/2015 10:32 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/25/2015 07:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I'm half Italian and half Hillbilly. I believe my Hillbilly
progenitors were descended from the Irish, Scotch and English slaves
brought to the colonies by the English so they weren't descended from
The Pilgrims.

Oooh! Slaves! You're entitled to reparations, an EBT card, job
preferences, and all sorts of good things. Oops, you said 'Irish'? The
back of the bus is that way, honky.

Irish? No wonder Uncle Monster failed alcohol rehab so
many times! That's not diet Dew in those bottles, is
it, lad?

--
..
Christopher A. Young