Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormin, git yur gun

On 11/25/2015 10:01 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 11/25/2015 8:23 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/25/2015 10:38 AM, Muggles wrote:
My hearing loss happened when I was a teenager, but I didn't know I'd
lost any hearing at all.

Teach you do spend all your time at death metal concerts...

hahaha The funny thing about that was I've never been to any concerts
like that.

One time I went to a friend's wedding reception. The
music was so loud, it was painful even with my hearing
aids turned off. I hollered and sign language at the
music people to turn down that damn noise. They looked
at me like I was insane. I spent most of that event in
the foyer, behind a layer of glass doors. Even then,
it was a lot too much. Eventually, I left the premises.

I've also not been to any loud concerts.

--
..
Christopher A. Young