Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Oh, Gimme A Brake

On 11/25/2015 1:14 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 12:46:27 PM UTC-5, taxed and spent wrote:
At least she noticed, and told you. She is a cut above.

Thanks! I've been drilling the "You can't just drive it, you have to know
it" message in for a few years. She's pretty good at letting me know when
something isn't right.

Her older sister, who actually waited a lot longer to get her license (and
therefore a car) can't even put air in the tires yet. She'll get there...
she's only had her license for a year and a car for a few months.

Her brakes are OK so she's just getting snow tires this weekend. Her
younger sister is getting brakes and snows. Little sis drives 50+ miles
each way, to/from her internship, 3 days a week. She's racking up the
seat time!

Between the wheels, tires and brakes, I dropped close to $1700 this week.
It's a good thing my labor is "free". Christmas came in November for
those two! :-)

Wish all fathers and parents cared as much.

I'll write some thing nice tomorrow, when I
stop hating you

--
..
Christopher A. Young