Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Electro Pak Heating ??

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 08:13:22 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 11/23/2015 9:20 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:42:35 -0500, John Albert
wrote:

Hello all -

I was recently browsing some real estate ads, and saw something called
"Electro Pak" heating.

See picture #18 at this URL:
http://www.flexmls.com/share/Md4K/17...sburg-PA-17837

How does this rate in terms of cost, efficiency, etc.?

This is the only home I've ever seen equipped with one.

Call the cute brunette agent across the Susquehanna River, in Milton.
She may know more details.

The listing shows wood for heat. I'm guessing the
item in question is electric heat. Extremely expensive
to operate. Hope you like buying and stacking wood,
and tending the wood burner many times a day.

I lived in Milton and worked at USP-Lewisburg. Never saw a unit like
the above. We had oil furnace with hot water baseboard panels.

We had a faux fireplace (emergency) but no wood burned.

OP could can the agent listing the home and ask.