Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Oh, Gimme A Brake

On 11/25/2015 11:31 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
My daughter is home from college for Thanksgiving. She pulls in the driveway
last night and says "Hi Dad!" (hug hug) "I think the car needs brakes,
could you look at them this weekend?"

So while the girls are inside stuffing the bird, I'll be out in the
driveway doing a 4 wheel brake job, pads and rotors. I want to start it
on Turkey Day in case I run into trouble. That'll give me Friday to
chase more parts if I need them. We have plans for Saturday and she has
to drive back home on Sunday.

I love the holidays! (and my kids)

Butttttttt ... she gives good hugs to her daddy! Isn't that worth it?
smile

--
Maggie