Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Stormin, git yur gun

On 11/24/2015 7:02 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/24/2015 7:30 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/24/2015 2:40 PM, Frank wrote:
On 11/24/2015 12:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/24/2015 9:08 AM, Frank wrote:
NYC radio says ISIS on the roadways of upper New York state.

I'm in trouble!

Just listening to Glenn Beck, says that the
Soviet province of Crimea has been in power
cut for a couple days, no known reason why.

The planet is not getting any better.

This was a false alarm.

Listening to it carefully the NYC radio said:

Ice is on the roadways of upper New York state.

Sorry if I alarmed you.

1) hard to see
2) takes you by surprise
3) Can be lethal or cause folks to behead or
be crippled for life
4) Not US citizen

And, your point was? Sounds close enough
for government work. No worries, and apology
accepted.

Its a pun.

Also my aged hearing.

Wife told me once what sounded like she was worried about black guys on
her drive to the city. She was actually saying black ice.

I can identify! My hearing loss means that I can't hear the beginnings
and endings of many words. I may be able to hear a portion of the word
and then unconsciously read the persons lips and fill in the blanks and
understand most of what is being said, but there's been times I quoted
back to someone what I thought they said and it was so far from what
they actually said that we both just had to have a good laugh over it.

--
Maggie