Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

On 11/24/2015 11:25 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 07:05:28 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

2 eggs over easy, a 6 oz tenderloin, crisp hash browns, whole wheat toast,
a large OJ, black coffee, good friends and a friendly server.

Now *that's* what I call breakfast.

I like hash browns crispy too. They seem to bring 'hash whites' as I
call them, so I always tell the sever -- I want hash browns and not
hash whites

I love it when corned beef hash is cooked crispy. The same with slices
of scrapple, but it's been a long time since I could get some scrapple.
My dad mailed me some packed in dry ice a few years before he passed
away, and haven't had any since.

--
Maggie