Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - The Great Thanksgiving Hoax

Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:20 PM

The Great Thanksgiving Hoax - Mises Institute
http://www.mises.org/story/336
The Great Thanksgiving Hoax
By Richard J. Maybury

The article is itself a hoax, according to actual historians, rather
than Tea Party fantasists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/we...nike.html?_r=0

I've been somewhat of a history buff and what I've learned today is that
it is constantly being re-written, mostly by liberal academics, to suit
the politics of the writer.

The Limbaugh version some what matches what I
was taught in government schools, back when.
It also feels more correct, to me.

I think the NY times story is as much a hoax
as the pilgrims and indians thing that is
commonly hoaxed, now days. One hoax supporting
the same hoax.

--
..
Christopher A. Young