Marlene Blanshay

Default RCA tv- anyone have an answer?

In article , "Sofie"
wrote:

Marlene Blanshay:
No way to know if it will be a simple or difficult repair.... could go
either way. You need to take it to service shop for at the very least a
repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision with
facts instead of guesses. A phone call won't do it.... you need to take
it to a shop so a real tech can actually see it and make some preliminary
tests. If you just toss it thinking it will be a high repair bill you
could be wasting your money..... get the facts, get and estimate, make an
intelligent decision.
A 25" television is definitely a "carry in" to a shop...... to have someone
come to your home will easily add $45 to $65 or more to the bill.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

I agree, but it's kind of heavy and we don't have a car, so I'll shell out
the few extra bucks if I have to. Thanks.