Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Oren

On 11/23/2015 7:40 PM, Oren wrote:
I had had enough waiting so I had a nurse take to me the recovery room
to see my wife. "She's in number 11." Okay, I go there. The woman
looked like my wife or could be her sister. I thought to myself,
"what did they do to her hair color?" She was in and out of it. I
kissed her on the forehead. Called her by name, she says no, that's
not me! I apologized numerous times. She thanked for the kiss
anyway. My wife was in number 12. What a hoot.

Good thing you weren't from the euthanasia
department!

--
..
Christopher A. Young