Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hormel and the meat industry

On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 1:57:50 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 9:41:13 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/22/2015 7:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/22/2015 12:16 PM, Muggles wrote:
The birds enjoy eating the poke berries, at least the
birds that can eat them. I haven't cooked a mess of poke for some years,
though.

After looking it up I recognized the purple berries. I never tried to
eat it though. I guess if you can eat skunk cabbage, sort of, pokeweed
might be delicious.

My grandmother used to pick poke leaves and cook them and then fry them
up with eggs. I always loved it from the first time I tried it.

--
Maggie

One of the coolest (and funniest) versions of the song ever done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vkYVWA6yzY

Nowadays, you see mostly Afrocentric rap crap on TV. Perhaps that's why a lot of people eschew broadcast television in the 21st Century? ”(ยด€ข_€ข`)”Œ

[8~{} Uncle Rap Monster