Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hormel and the meat industry

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 1:17:34 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/22/2015 06:11 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
My Cavebilly and Cavewop progenitors handed down recipes through the eons for paleo fine dining utilizing everything that swam, flew, walked, crawled or slithered.

My wife got a little judgmental when she opened the icebox and found a
nice mess of eels soaking in salt water. Said either her or the eels
were going. Should have kept the eels. I never did find out if it was
the eels she objected to as much as their former home, the Hudson river.

Not only will Italians and Hillbillies eat anything but they will mate with anything. I'm pretty sure I have a lot of critter cousins. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Critter Monster