Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

On 11/23/2015 1:57 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 9:41:13 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/22/2015 7:51 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/22/2015 12:16 PM, Muggles wrote:
The birds enjoy eating the poke berries, at least the
birds that can eat them. I haven't cooked a mess of poke for some years,
though.

After looking it up I recognized the purple berries. I never tried to
eat it though. I guess if you can eat skunk cabbage, sort of, pokeweed
might be delicious.

My grandmother used to pick poke leaves and cook them and then fry them
up with eggs. I always loved it from the first time I tried it.

--
Maggie

One of the coolest (and funniest) versions of the song ever done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vkYVWA6yzY

Boy, that brings back memories of Hee Haw, I think!

--
Maggie