Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default OT Petition

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:14:09 +0000, dennis@home
wrote:

On 23/11/2015 19:49, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
On 23/11/2015 07:29, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 22 November 2015 19:07:12 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/11/2015 18:22, harry wrote:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107524
Keep migrant
Stop entry of migrants given passports in the EUSSR

No harry or Harold has signed it yet.

Yes I have.

Not according to the data I downloaded you haven't.

I have signed it, but VERY obviously not in my real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

Harry will have signed it, but VERY obviously not in his real name.
I trust that you can work out why. (?)

To make the petition invalid!
What good is a petition where you can't trust those that have signed it.

It's pretty invalid as it is. It talks about the EEC, which hasn't
existed since 1993, and with a couple of commas added, and a question
mark at the end, it might even pass for English.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%