Sparks

Default Earthing

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:51:45 UTC, "Sparks" wrote:

I think this earth is inadequate, but as it is coming from the bottom of

the
main incomer, via a sealed box, I cant do anything about it!

Break the seal. There's no good reason for a seal there. Sometimes they
just stick seals on anything that will take one... 'because it's
there'...

I can do that on the little box, but not on the main incomer!

The wire from the incomer to the little box is the same as the wire from the
little box to the CU, so uprating the wire from the little box to the CU
will be pointless if there is still some of the smaller cable in the path.

Sparks...