Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Comment on this TIG welder, please

On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 8:01:54 PM UTC-8, Steve W. wrote:
Tim Wescott wrote:
This is probably going to stay on my wish list for a good long time, but
I've been lusting after TIG welding capabilities for a while now.

Nearly all the projects that I have in mind at the momet involve
welding .03" to .06" aluminum sheet to itself and to 1/8" or 3/16"
bosses, so it looks like this thing is heavy-duty enough.

So, is it a good buy?

http://www.eastwood.com/tig-welders-...dc-welder.html

I think it's a "custom" Longevity unit.

A comparison video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISSe0Itq7U

--
Steve W.

Longevity and Everlast are just marketing firms for the Chinese.