Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default AAA auto club

On 11/21/2015 12:28 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 11/21/2015 12:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Heck Tony, 70 is the new 50. When I was a kid, we thought that a feller
40 years of age was an old man. ^_^

When I was 13 I thought 40 was really old.

It is old. I remember my parents were 40 and they were incredibly old.
My grandparents were like 60 or something but they had grey hair so we
knew they were old.

Today my wife went to a girly birthday party at a tea parlor for her 70
YO cousin. We moved away from the area 34 years ago and have not seen
some of the people there for that long. Did not recognize many of them.

Good day though, some of us guys got together for a few hours too. Of
the six of us, four had grey hair, two of us had no grey hair. Or any
other color.