Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

On 11/20/2015 09:31 PM, Muggles wrote:
Chop up a potato and throw in frying pan
Add chopped onion and fry along with potato
Add some choice seasoning
Scramble fresh eggs (just grabbed right from the nest)
Stir fry eggs with the rest til potatoes and onion are slightly crisp
Warm large flour tortilla
Spread scrambled mixture into tortilla and roll up. YUM!

I'm sort of a meat and potatoes guy without the potatoes. Feed the
potato and tortilla to the chicken when you steal her eggs.

I do have some of those dehydrated hash browns and will throw them in
very infrequently and when I'm down in AZ I do go native with the
tortillas but it isn't my normal thing.