Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

On 11/21/2015 12:40 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 10:23:57 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/20/2015 03:57 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I eat almost anything except hot peppers. I can't handle spicy hot stuff. (o_-)

Breakfast:

Slice up half an onion, throw in frying pan
Slice up four or five cloves of garlic, throw in frying pan
Slice up a jalapeno, throw in frying pan
Break two eggs on top of the veggies
Lay a slice of cheese over the whole mess, and cover.

I had a lipid panel Monday and the doctor told me to just keep eating
what I had been eating, just don't tell her about it.

I've used a lot of garlic and onions when cooking, just no hot peppers. I'm a hot pepper wuss and not ashamed of it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Spice Monster

I can't eat hot peppers, but I'm good at growing them in my garden.
This year I actually got some ghost peppers to give away. Right now I
must have 50 on the bush just now changing colors, and my habaneros
finally started putting out fruit towards the end of the summer and they
are changing colors now, too. So far it hasn't been cold enough at
night to kill the plants back and I'm going to cover them if we get a
frost to hopefully extend their survival long enough to get them to turn
so we can harvest them. I only grow them so I can give them away.
That's the BEST part about growing them, too.

--
Maggie