Dr Hugh M. Aye

Default Colour problem with Panasonic TX-28LD1/M television

There, I've had my rant for the day - I feel so much better !!!

My mum's just been back on the phone to them - turns out that she's already
decided that she doesn't trust them, so she's taking the set back.
Apparently the guy just turned the menu on, then claimed the tube was shot
and that it needed refocusing. Go figure.

Kinda disappointed as this is an official Panasonic Agent...I might phone
around some of the others in the area and see what they say...

Many thanks,

Dr Aye.