Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default AAA auto club

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 11:28:14 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 11/21/2015 12:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Heck Tony, 70 is the new 50. When I was a kid, we thought that a feller
40 years of age was an old man. ^_^

When I was 13 I thought 40 was really old.

Not me. Maybe because my mother was 39 when I was born and my father
was 55, and my uncles and aunts were all in that range, I thought
youth lasted through 49.

And when I turned 50, I sort of thought my youth was over. (Although
I really thought that last winter when I had endocrine overflow,
osteoporosis, and had lost 3 inches in height, at age 68. The cured
the parathyroid and now I think I'm young again.)