Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default How to fix my 5V, 2.5amp adapter.

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 13:19:22 -0500, M Philbrook
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:26:39 -0500, M Philbrook
wrote:

Its amazing how you guys can find schematics to these things.

It's actually quite easy. Instead of searching the web, I do an image
search. Photos, schematics, disassembly instructions, and such are
much easier to find using images than text. You can text search for
"xxxxx schematic" but schematics are rarely titles with the word
"schematic" on the page.

If the photo is not quite what I want, such as Google image search
find a thumbnail instead of a full size image, I use one of several
reverse image searches to find the original:
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/1325808?hl=en
https://www.tineye.com
etc...

I'll keep that in mind, Thanks

Jamie

Me too. Thanks.

One more question.

If I couldnt' find a power supply for the router, until I bought a new
one, could I have just unplugged the wire from the DSL modem to the
router and plugged it into the computer? The only thing I'm doing
wirelessly now is print, and I don't print very often.

This idea kept popping in my head and then disappearing.