Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

Muggles formulated on Friday :
On 11/20/2015 10:37 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/20/2015 10:37 AM, Muggles wrote:
A childhood memory for me is when my dad brought home Crystal hamburgers
by the sack and divided them up between us kids! mmmmmmmm

http://hotdogcharlies.com/about-us.html

The hairy arm technique was still used in the 60's before they went to
an aluminum tray. 10 cents apiece and the deal was to see how many you
could scarf down.

They call it chili sauce but it's not like any chili sauce you've had
unless you've been to Charlie's. It's sort of a Greek/Armenian taste
like if you scraped the topping off lahmajoun.

Sounds good. I had to look up what a lahmajoun was, which sounded
pretty good, too.

I had to look it up as well. It looks like ground up leftovers, or
scrapple with a mess of greens thrown in.
I hope it tastes better than it looks.... :/