Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare Michael Chare is offline

Default How to connect a door bell transformer to the mains?

In article ,
wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2015 20:49:19 UTC, Michael Chare wrote:
How would you connect a door bell transformer to the mains?

1mm cable to fused connection unit with 3A fuse.

Or a direct connection to a lighting circuit. If handy.

That might be the easiest to arrange. The other one I have just connects
to the fuse box very likely to one of the lighting circuit fuses. But it
was installed sometime ago so I was wondering if any new standards have
been introduced in the meantime.

--
Michael Chare