Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AAA auto club

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:10:28 -0600, rumpole wrote:

Has anyone in west Texas had any luck with AAA auto club? I'm getting to
the age where I'm considering joining in case something happens when I'm
away from home.

Twenty years ago I was a member for several years until I was stranded
in a blizzard and needed to be towed out. They acted like they couldn't
care less. I finally hung up and managed to get pulled out by a good
Samaritan, after that I canceled my account. Before I try again I
thought I'd ask.

I don't know anything about this rating service but there's a list
he
http://roadside-assistance-services-...enreviews.com/
or http://alturl.com/demib
Consumer Reports hasn't done a review of these services.