Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 12:37:50 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 11/20/2015 11:35 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 2:05:19 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:30:26 -0700, rbowman
wrote:
I've been in a cooking mood off and on for a couple
of weeks. Meatloaf and scalloped potatoes have
been on the menu recently. mmmmmmmm

Yeah, meatloaf... I've never been able to perfect the
old diner meatloaf experience. I probably can't bring
myself to add enough oatmeal, bread crumbs, and
sawdust. It's hard to find any of that old diner
comfort food anymore. I can come close with the
rice pudding and a few other things.

Sounds good. I like rice pudding.

Walking home from our Boy Scout meeting on Friday nights *always*
included a stop at the German deli for Rice Pudding and then a
stop at the soda shop a few doors down for a Vanilla Egg Cream.

Queens, NY

A childhood memory for me is when my dad brought home Crystal hamburgers
by the sack and divided them up between us kids! mmmmmmmm

--
Maggie

Krystal appears to be the southern version of White Castle. 10 - 12 White
Castles were the 2AM snack of choice after the bars closed down.

http://smallchickbigdeals.com/wp-con...hitecastle.jpg

or: http://tinyurl.com/pvjuw88

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ccfdda5f95.jpg

or: http://tinyurl.com/ob4wh7q