Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default hormel and the meat industry

Muggles wrote :
On 11/20/2015 12:18 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles formulated the question :
On 11/20/2015 11:27 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles wrote on 11/19/2015 :
On 11/19/2015 9:28 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/18/2015 09:44 PM, Muggles wrote:
I haven't had SPAM since I was old enough to buy own groceries. lol

Maybe the taste had improved since I last had some?

One of my comfort foods is Spam and cabbage. About once a year.

Change that to corned beef and cabbage and I'm with you!

EEEEW! I can't eat let alone smell corned beef and cabbage!

I guess it is an acquired taste!

Take out the cabbage and I'll eat the beef, but the cabbage smells like
cauliflower and I will NOT eat cauliflower!

I love cabbage. Simmer it in water til tender and then drain it. Serve
it up with a bit of salt and pepper, and sprinkle a small bit of vinegar
over it while a pat of butter melts. yum!

YUK!
Raw broccoli is good. I eat it with salad and really like it.