Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default (OT) Is it possible to get "Directory Assistance" on a Cellphone?

On 11/20/2015 2:38 PM, wrote:
i use Tracfone; for years

don't they charge by the minute for All calls - even 800 type numbers?
[nothing free]

marc

They do and that includes calls to and from.

Still the cheapest way to go.

Just added a year with 800 minutes for $87.03

I now have accumulated over 5400 minutes and end date is year from next
month which means they roll over minutes and time.

If phone goes bad you have to buy a new one but flip phones are less
than $20.

For someone retired, around the house a lot with land lines, and don't
talk for long periods on the phone anyway, it is perfect for me.