Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lewis Kauffman Lewis Kauffman is offline

Default Trembleur

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 4:26:41 PM UTC-5, Dan Kozar wrote:
Help, sometime between 1984 and today I remember reading an article in a
magazine or a book on making trembleurs complete with plans for string
steady rests. However after going through all my magazines and books, I
can't locate it. Google wasn't any help either. Does anybody here
remember it, and where it was. It is not the one in Vol. 17 no. 4 of
American Woodturner.

TIA

Dan

Try this link http://www.woodturnersunlimited.com/...owall=&start=1
It's [robalbly not the one you remember but...