Posted to rec.woodworking
Hingeless Hingeless is offline

Default Cabinet hinge source

replying to John McCoy , Hingeless wrote:
igopogo wrote:

Hingeless wrote in
oups.com:
Since the original question was asked in 2007, a mere
8 years ago, I'm going to guess the original asker has
long since gone away, whether they found them or not.
There are any number of hinge vendors on-line. Start
searching thru them for one that looks like the hinge
you need. Lee Valley is a good place to start...
John

It was worth a shot since I have been searching endlessly with no success.
I ended up ordering one from Rangaire (expensive) but it is not the right
one. I have sent pictures to them and they are going to have their guys
attempt to identify it. I will check out Lee Valley as well. Thanks for
that suggestion.