Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default (OT) Is it possible to get "Directory Assistance" on a Cellphone?

I use verizon pre paid. they charge a couple bucks per call for 411. up till a week ago it worked great. live operator helps a lot.

verizon changed to a automated attendant 411 service. it tries to use your voice to find the number, after like 5 or 6 failed attempts it connects you to a operator.

now i called and tried to complain about the change. verizon claiims its a contractor and they have no control.

yeah sure.... another verizon cost cutting effort. they care nothing at all about customer satisfction.........

anyhow i am going to change from verizon to whoever has a live human operator..

i like my flip phone, its hard to damage, 15 bucks to replace, and verizon has the best network around here.

but the lack of customer service is appalying