Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Clinton

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 8:20:53 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:

Like I've said before, this muslim thing is like a pyramid. At the
very top you have 50 to 100K that are actually doing the killing. Below
that you have a lot more, the ones sending them money, arms, supplies,
giving them safe haven. Moving down the pyramid, you have even more,
saying they agree with those above, understand what they are doing,
attending radical mosques, believing the propaganda. All that is
probably easily millions of muslims. Somewhere on down the pyramid
you finally find the normal, peaceful ones. And they aren't doing
anything to put the ones above out of business...

Amazingly to some here, I agree with your assessment. You're *not* saying they're all the same. Good to see it isn't all rhetoric...

RULE The three-dot method is used for ellipsis marks. Use no more than three marks whether the omission occurs in the middle of a sentence or between sentences. ο‚’ Example: ο‚’ Original sentence: The regulation states, €˜€˜All agencies must document overtime or risk losing federal funds. Rewritten using ellipses: The regulation states, €˜€˜All agencies must document overtime. . .