Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinton

On 11/18/2015 8:54 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
When I was young, I was taught "See Spot. See Spot run. Run Spot run."
but these kids are being taught Jihad - about how to use assault rifles,
grenades, pistols, and suicide vests. A couple of "willing" teenage
suicide bombers are also interviewed. IMO, a "must see" about a
dangerous religion made even more dangerous by radical interpretations
of their holy text.

Years ago, and I don't remember which program. The
news folks were interview a Muslim girl who might
have been 5 or 6 years old. Her answer to nearly
every question was "Kill Jews!". Shocking, I thought.

--
..
Christopher A. Young