Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Has anyone tried that 5 Second Fix (from TV commerical)

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 01:46:54 -0600, wrote:

Has anyone tried that 5 Second Fix (from TV commerical).

I dont normally pay much attention to commercials, but this looks
interesting. I have never found any glue that works well on plastics.
This stuff is supposed to glue all plastics as well as wood, metal,
glass and other stuff. From the commercial, it appears to be a liquid
which needs their UV light to harden it. (I wonder why that light makes
it harden?).

I checked Ebay and Amazon out of curiousity. It's not a unique
product. There are quite a few UV glues or adhesives at either place.
There was a bobber fish finder on the All American Makers show awhile
back.
The investor decided to back it instead of the other products. I thought
it might be a one off deal. Well, I was wrong again. There were a few
others on Amazon.