Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Clinton

clipped

You mean, like The Crusades?

Nice typical lib attempt at moral equivalency. The Crusades were
800 years ago. Most of us have changed our values since them.
A lot of muslims around the world, have not.

There are something like 1.3 Muslims in the world, [...]

Not yet.

Oops. I left out the "billion". ISIS is an ideology, and actually an
enemy of AQ. They aren't in one place or another, they are more growing
into radicals (in the US, Europe, etc.) by adopting depraved ideas in
quest of power. I think it works a lot like good, old-fashioned street
gangs....violence begets violence, and speaking out when living amongst
those is dangerous. Closing our shores to decent, peaceful immigrants
leaves them to survive, or try, where they must comply with radicals in
order to survive, or for their children to learn that radicalism is the
only way. Children learn what they live.