Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Grounding an Antenna Mast

On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:55:07 -0600, wrote:

What was wrong with Gfre's idea, to use a ground clamp for a water pipe,
like is used to ground the service? Seems it's ideally suited to me.

I'm not sure what those look like, but if I can find one that will fit a
1 1/4 inch pipe, that seems like it would be ideal.

The local hardware store dont have them, but maybe one of the big box
stores does. But I dont live near any of them. About once a month I will
make the 1.5 hour drive (each way).

Oh, never mind. He left a URL in his post. I just looked at it and that
looks perfect. I wonder if Home Depot ships stuff like this? ( I dont
think so). There is no H.D. within a reasonable driving distance.
Menards is closest and that's 1.5 hours away. That's the drawback of
living in a rural area.