Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinton

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 4:31:50 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:16:07 -0800 (PST), bob_villain
wrote:

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 3:33:24 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:14:53 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Bobby Villain, you should really grow up and learn how to make a cogent argument.?

C'mon Monster. She has a hard on for you. The urchin changes nyms
frequently. Cogent facts don't fit into the Airhead Liberal Political
Disorder (ALPD) narrative.

You exaggerate and distort...I've changed once to a different name and once to the name *you* call me. That makes you the lying bitch! ?

At least three times, minimum, bitch. One is BenDarrenBach or some
such nym. Stop lying, again. Get some help for your ALPD or shoot
yourself for being stupid.

Oh come on Oren, you can't wish death and destruction to befall him/her/it. That's what those of his/her/its ilk want. They want you to wish them harm, they revel in it. Don't give them what they want. It's better to pity them because it frustrates them and drives them even more nuts than they already are. It's fun to make them howl and go bonkers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Callous Monster