Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Clinton

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:16:07 -0800 (PST), bob_villain
wrote:

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 3:33:24 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:14:53 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Bobby Villain, you should really grow up and learn how to make a cogent argument.?

C'mon Monster. She has a hard on for you. The urchin changes nyms
frequently. Cogent facts don't fit into the Airhead Liberal Political
Disorder (ALPD) narrative.

You exaggerate and distort...I've changed once to a different name and once to the name *you* call me. That makes you the lying bitch! ?

At least three times, minimum, bitch. One is BenDarrenBach or some
such nym. Stop lying, again. Get some help for your ALPD or shoot
yourself for being stupid.