Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Connecting Ground wire with a Split Bolt

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 04:58:40 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I'm not adding each wire. I'm adding the two separate fused
disconnects on the one service. He has two 200A disconnects.
I can show you new construction here, large homes that have
two 150A panels, right next to each other. Each has a 150A
breaker, the service is 300A. By his description, it sounds
like that is what he has. It's apparently a house plus a
farm.

You can have up to 6 grouped disconnects on a service.