Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Fan duration to determine when to change filter

"Chicago Bob" wrote in
message oups.com...
I don't need a complex programmable thermostat. All I want is to know how
many hours that fan has run so I know when to change the air filter. The
fan runs frequently in the summer and winter, but very infrequently in
the spring and fall. How often the fan runs is determined by temperature.
You can go weeks - or months - without the fan running at all.

You need to put a run time meter on the fan motor.

Get one like this from China. I have ordered several items from China and
it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. They all have worked fine.

Ebay number:
111229090029