Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_3_] Muggles[_3_] is offline

Default Bright flasklight?

On 11/15/2015 12:27 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/15/2015 10:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
Thanks! It's all one big experiment to see if I can over winter my
garden flowers. I could try to grow radishes in pots, too, but haven't
tried that, yet.

How about pot in pots? Get a cash crop growing. When the cops get
curious about that strange glow from your bathroom windows they aren't
going to buy a story about geraniums.

Funny! We have this Japanese Chaste tree/bush that grows in our back
yard, and the leaves resemble pot leaves. All summer we see low flying
helicopters from various directions and one time we saw someone filming
the "neighborhood" flying at tree top level. I'd like to see them try
to smoke the leaves of this plant! LOL

--
Maggie