Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Bright flasklight?

On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 10:30:31 AM UTC-6, KenK wrote:
I have a 3-D-cell LED no-name flaslight and the LEDs are going out and
otherwise screwed up. I can't figure out how to remove the LED assembly to
replace LEDs as required. In light of this can someone suggest a nice
bright flashlight of another type or at least more easily repaired? Do they
still make those 9-volt battery flashlights? I've not seen one for a long
time.

Recommendations of something I can easily find locally?

TIA

Flasklight! http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...psgpzgzs6a.jpg