Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Bright flasklight?

On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 00:28:15 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:
I've got one of those ryobi 18v rechargeable battery
flash lights, and have 3 batteries that are new and
keep them charged up all the time.
Love that flash light.

Walmart has a 10 LED square lantern in the camping
section which comes with the first square battery,
here they are $5.47, and the battery lasts about
70 hours (yes, I sacrificed one for testing.)
You can have any color, as long as it's black.

That's good for around the house, or car use. Long
reach beam, helps see racoons in trees, or burglars
in the back yard. Far too large for pocket carry,
but you could rig a shoulder strap maybe. Belt
carabiner.

We have a couple of lantern type lights, too, plus various smaller
pocket size flash lights, and a generous supply of batteries for all
of them. I've even used outdoor dollar lights indoors at night when
we list power a few times. They make nice subdued lighting to get
around the house if needed.

--
Maggie