Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Philishave shaver not working?

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:36:02 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I'm going to try to convince the orthopedic surgeon that the circulation in my legs is good enough for me to get knee replacements. I'm tired of being unable to take care of myself, it's fraking frustrating! o_O

I wish you well. I'm not politically correct always. My most recent
event last year I went ballistic on my doctor. In the hospital. I was
tired of hee hawing around. He finally did what I said, When my wife
last spent days in the hospital, I went in and rescued her. Brought
her home and gave her support and feed. We laugh about it now. On
Wednesday she gets a new hip so I will be kind

10% of doctors graduate at the bottom of their class and I don't
practice medicine.