Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Please Buy Me This For Christmas - QuickJack 5000

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:07:37 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

I believe fire departments and rescue crews use those exhaust inflatable bag jacks. There are all sorts of situations the crews run into where a standard jack will not fit or do the job. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Jack Monster

It uses compressed air not exhaust gad. Has a sizable manifold to control
the direction of the force. Steel reinforced rubber bladders.

The link I posted, for one example, used a connection to the tailpipe.

Monster was talking about the fire dept air bags.

--
Tekkie