Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Bright flasklight?

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 12:48:06 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 11/14/2015 11:30 AM, KenK wrote:
I have a 3-D-cell LED no-name flaslight and the LEDs are going out and
otherwise screwed up. I can't figure out how to remove the LED assembly to
replace LEDs as required. In light of this can someone suggest a nice
bright flashlight of another type or at least more easily repaired? Do they
still make those 9-volt battery flashlights? I've not seen one for a long
time.

Recommendations of something I can easily find locally?

TIA

If yo want local, Koopman's has a few nice lights.

LED seems to be the way to go as you can get bright and long battery
life. Check Amazon. I got a few small, single AA lights that are
amazingly bright but they have a bunch of others. The ones I got are
300 lumen for $3. Cree brand.

They also have a 2,000 lumen
http://www.amazon.com/UltraFire%C2%A...&perid=049FDCT

As an FYI, that's the same one you can get on eBay for 10 bucks. On
Amazon it costs 30 bucks.