Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Anyone ever upgrade to HID car headlights?

On 11/13/2015 04:54 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
I mounted a set of these on my windshield.
http://www.saeng.com/dproduct.php?id=634&category=60 or
http://tinyurl.com/o5gox7d
I have a switch mounted on the tank so I can easily shut them
off. I leave them on during the day. I read somewhere that it's
best to have lights in a triangle formation. They're supposedly
more noticeable that way. That's one strike against traditional
light bars.

They claim more lumens than the Denali DR2 LEDs and are cheaper. The one
advantage of the LEDs is they are 10w rather than 55. some bikes aren't
exactly powerhouses.