Sofie

Default BOSE Lifestyle 28 power problems

Edward Martin:
The unit's fuse is now constantly blowing because the power supply unit is
faulty and "needs to be changed"
Since the retailer (who is probably not a technician and that's why you can
not expect technical answers from him) has most graciously offered to
replace the power supply unit, you should take him up on his kind offer.
Remember, the retailer did not design and manufacture the equipment, so
don't get upset at him, be very happy he has offered to replace the faulty
part.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Edward Martin" wrote in message
The fuse in the power supply of my nine month old BOSE Lifestyle system

has
blown twice in the past two days. No other audio or visual units have been
affected that are plugged into the same electric sockets, so seems unique

the BOSE.

My retailer states that the power supply unit needs to be changed and has
offered to do so. However he is unwilling (or unable - not the most clued

up
retailer I've bought from) to say why the unit's fuse is now constantly
blowing.

Any of you experienced the same ? and any idea why this is now ocurring ?